The standard countertop version and the smaller Automatic Electric Can Opener version are the two typical types of electric openers. You are not limited by the height of the can as with the countertop style (although you can hang the can off of the edge of the counter)the benefit of the handheld type is that. However, batteries are required by the handheld electric can opener so that it can be more of an irritating inconvenience than just simply plugging in the larger opener.
The following Automatic Electric Can Opener make use of the latest innovative components to meet your needs and save your hands from the traditional openers.
Hamilton Beach (76606ZA) Smooth Touch Electric Automatic
You are probably familiar with the splashing and seepage that can occur when removing the lid if you have ever used an Automatic Electric Can Opener. By cutting into the side of the can rather than the top, this device eliminates that. The machine does the rest of the work, after a light push of the ergonomic lever. From its previous version, Amazon Choice and Hamilton Beach have been upgraded to meet consumer needs.
You can wind it around a tab in the back for storage purposes, but there is no cord that can be drawn back on this opener. You know this is a smart pick with over 8,000 reviews and 81% being a five-star rating and above. Reviewers comment that they don’t worry about cutting their hands and this machine make it fun to open cans.
- Eliminates sharp lid edges: For smooth, touchable lids, this Automatic Electric Can Opener cuts cans along the sides
- Opens pop-top and regular cans: Sharp and messy pop-top lids can be handled easily and there is no need to struggle.
- Easily open cans with one hand: An easy-touch opening lever is designed with it
- Easily Open Cans: This automatic Automatic Electric Can Opener easily opens cans with a light touch using one hand with an easy-touch opening lever
- Sleek Chrome and Black Design: On the countertop, The Hamilton Beach Automatic Electric Can Opener looks great and any décor is complemented because of its stylish design.
OXO Good Grips Smooth Edge Automatic Can Opener
The Snap-and-lock feature and cushy handle of the OXO opener make you grip the opener easily, making it smart for tired weak hands. Reviewers also like the fact that it can be thrown right back into the drawer after use (rather than having to wash it) as the opener never touches the contents of the can.
The smooth cut of the opener prevents any unnecessary kitchen scrapes and cuts. You can see exactly when the opener is done making its full circle around the can through the little window on the top of the opener.
No sharp edges on the can or lid by cutting on the side of the can below the edge by the Automatic Electric Can Opener. While the lid pliers allow for no-touch lid removal, The sharp, hardened stainless steel cutting wheel stays clean, avoiding contact with can contents.
- Without creating sharp edges on can or lid, it easily opens cans
- The smooth movement by an oversized side-wind mechanism
- Non-slip handles and Soft grip knob
- Can contents will not touch or have any contact with the sharp stainless steel cutting wheel
- Contact-free lid removal allowed by built-in pliers
- Recommends hand wash
- The OXO Better Guarantee: Get in touch with us for a repair or replacement, if you experience an issue with your OXO product; for the opportunity to learn from your experience, we are grateful and we will surely make it better
Cuisinart CCO-50BKN | Deluxe Automatic Electric Can Opener
The Deluxe Automatic Electric Can Opener is combined with Style, convenience and power. The Deluxe Can Opener operates with a single-touch for effortless operation, with beautiful chrome accents and elegant contours. The power cut blade and magnetic lid holder are attached to the detachable lever for fast cleanup.
Users of this opener device always gave positive feedbacks like they are very much pleased about the length of time they have had their device, especially considering the cost-effectiveness of the item. The base of this item is also wide enough to ensure sturdiness so there’s no slipping on a smooth countertop or toppling over when a heavy item is being opened. Being a single-touch device The Cuisinart is able to handle any standard-size can.
- Cuisinart-quality engineered motor system
- Power Cut Blade
- Single-touch operation
- Handles any standard size can
- Easy to clean
- Removable activation lever
Aicok Can Opener | Stainless Steel Can Opener
You can simply put the cutting accessory into the dishwasher, after the operation. AICOK 3-in-1 Automatic Electric Can Opener can also be used as a bottle opener and as a knife sharpener. We try our best to provide our customers with the best user experience of our products.
Keep our customers from danger. The Automatic Shut-off function and the Side-Cutting System is designed by us. To prevent the cut from the blade, the Automatic Shut-off Function can stop the gear when the operation is done.
To prevent the cut by the edge of the lid, the Side-Cutting System can smoothly remove the lid from the can. This system can also decrease the contact between the food and the blade to keep the microorganism away. AICOK will always be responsible for our customers, provide the best products and the best services to our customers.
- Electric can opener, bottle opener, knife sharpener 3 in 1 multifunctional life appliance, dishwasher-safe cutting accessory these multifunctional kitchen Companion, make your life more convenient.
- Security Systems: Automatic shut-off function, during the operation your 100% safety can be ensured by side cutting system during the operation.
- It is easier to do it: just lift the handle up, put the can in between the gear and the blad., Enjoy your can. by pressing the handle
- Elegant Design: Extra height adapts all standard-size cans. Sliver design suits every kind of home decoration. Built-in cord storage, very easy to arrange.
- It has the Quality Warranty of 2 years: Every Aicok product has a 2-year quality warranty. Our 24/7 friendly customer service is always there for updating you with every detail regarding us.
Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Heavyweight Electric Automatic Can Opener
Even if the classic design is not fancy but it sure gets the job done. To ensure each can opens on the first try every single time, Hamilton Beach uses patented technology, which means, it’s not only efficient but also easy to use! A built-in knife sharpener and an automatic shutoff are also present in the machine. Because of its affordable price point, this Amazon Choice also appeals to shoppers.
For easy cleaning, when you are all done opening cans the cutting unit can be removed and placed in the dishwasher. If you often open larger items it might be best to pass on this option if you have achy hands as some reviewers note that opening tall cans can be a little tricky so.
- REMOVABLE, DISHWASHER-SAFE CUTTING UNIT: To make cleanup simple, can opener has a removable, dishwasher-safe cutting unit.
- SURECUT PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: Patented SureCut technology is present in Kitchen can opener.
- EXTRA-TALL DESIGN: Tall can opener’s design lets you easily allowed to open a variety of can sizes by tall can opener design
- AUTO SHUTOFF: For easy, hands-free operation, can opener has an auto shut off.
Proctor Silex Power Electric Automatic Can Opener
This Proctor Silex opener fits the bill, if you’re on a budget but need something that is easy on the hands. This gadget is able to maneuver tall cans. It is able to make sure to have a hand on the can at all times. For easy cleaning, it has a cord storage and a lever that twists off.
Also to note, for people with a small kitchen, the opener has a pretty slim design and doesn’t take up much space on the countertop making it great. The black and white color of this item is available.
For even the toughest jobs and are sized to open extra-tall cans, Proctor Silex can openers are powerful enough. For today’s busy family, these popular can openers are essential. It provides solid cutting performance and can openers are designed for convenience.
For quick and easy cleanup, the cutting lever can be removed. Whether you need a can opener for under the cabinet or on the countertop they are ideal, these reliable appliances are easy to use, affordable and also look great in your kitchen.
- Twist-off cutting lever for easy clean-up
- Designed to open many different can sizes
- Automatic shutoff for easy, hands-free operation
- Cord storage
- Knife sharpener
Handy Can Opener: Automatic One Touch Electric Can Opener
This one is a good option if you want something that will get the job done well even if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on an electric can opener. It won’t take up too much room among your other kitchen gadgets Automatic Electric Can Opener as it is small and compact. With the touch of a button, you can turn it on and stop it. You won’t have to deal with sharp edges as it will safely cut beneath the lid. It can open cans of all sizes even though it is small.
It is a simple product that doesn’t cost a lot overall. Most were happy with its performance and felt like it was worth the money they paid for it, while some customers had issues with it not working well or breaking sooner than they had expected, .
- Fast and easy way to open cans safely and efficiently
- Shuts off automatically
- Designed with full safety features.
- No sharp edges
- Easy to glide on the cans
- This handy tool slices through cans with ease
- Easy to grip and use
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
Chef’s Star Smooth Edge Automatic Electric Can Opener
This one is handheld and while it’s more expensive like our budget pick. It is also of top quality. It requires four AA batteries and they are conveniently included with your purchase. With the touch of a button, it can turn on and open cans of any size. Its innovative side-cutting system will leave the edges smooth. It is safe, but you can reseal it too.
It can turn around the can 360 degrees so that you don’t have to twist or turn your hand while operating it.
This is one of those purchases that go way beyond expectations thanks to its great design and performance. It has the ability to be stored in the drawer thanks to its compact size.
If you’re opening up a lot of cans per day, however, it might not be the best choice as one noted that it wore out quickly. But most were happy with the overall product and would recommend it to others.
- Cans of any size can be effortlessly opened after the push of a button.
- Top of any can be removed by the Innovative side-cutting system
- A resealable smooth edge lid is created
- To any can, this stylish kitchen gadget will self adhere
- Opens it in seconds automatically.
- It is the fastest and easiest way to securely and fastly open cans
- AA batteries are required.
Black & Decker Spacemaker Electric Can Opener Under Cabinet Knife Sharpener
Consider an under-the-cabinet one like this one from BLACK+DECKER, if you want to save counter space but a handheld electric can opener isn’t right for you. Its installation is pretty easy. Since all the features are hidden behind a swing-open door, it looks sleek. It can also sharpen your knives, cut your bags, and open your bottles, besides opening up cans easily.
The item’s weight is a little over a pound and 6.5 x 7.5 x 5 inches is its dimension. It is one of the most popular items in the electric can opener category. With the performance and quality of the items, customers are mostly happy.
To mount and the features work well, many said it was easy. For a flat-bottom cabinet, it works best, but you can use a space saver to install if yours has an overhang. In terms of negative reviews, if you plan on using it a lot, it could be worth it to save counter space even if some have found it big and bulky-looking.
Black & decker electric can opener
With the Black & Decker EasyCut Extra-Tall Automatic Electric Can Opener, you can simplify everyday kitchen tasks. most can sizes can be accommodated by the tall, wide design.
For fast lid removal, the EasyCut blade technology easily pierces cans. The unit includes a built-in knife sharpener and a multi-tool is included in the unit and that removes bottle caps and pop-tops. You get a can opener, knife sharpener, bottle opener and a pop-top remover in one compact device.
- Extra Tall Electric Can Opener
- Has A Wide Design
- Accommodate Most Can Sizes
- The Exact Blade Technology
- Easily Pierces Cans
- Fast Lid Removal.
- Built-In Knife Sharpener And Bottle Opener
- Hands-Free Construction
Buyer’s Guide To Automatic Electric Can Opener
- Battery or plug-in
You will never be hunting for batteries when you’re opening cans of green beans for your famous casserole as plug-in can openers are always ready to be used, so. Battery-operated can openers are very handy when the power goes out.plus, as they don’t require a separate power source, they’re very portable
- Side-cut or traditional
Leaving a circle of metal that can be handy when you’re draining the liquid from the can, traditional can openers cut the lid just inside the rim.
You might want to store your can opener in a drawer or in a cabinet, so it’s handy when you need it and hidden when you don’t if you don’t open a lot of cans. Consider whether you want to keep your opener on the counter and how much space it’ll take up if you open a lot of cans.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you use an electric tin opener?
Step 1: To position the can make the Automatic Electric Can Opener Lift or press the lever that releases the can opener’s blade.
Step 2: Getting the can into position, place the can opposite to the back of the appliance and make sure that the lip is linked with the wheel and blade.
Step 3: Once the can is in position, adjust the cutter head to clamp the can in place.
Step 4: To start opening the can, push the designated button As it rotates, lightly hold the can so its contents don’t spill.
Step 5: Take off the lid from the magnet and recycle it. (Check This Video)
Are electric can openers worth it?
The people who spend a lot of time in the kitchen usually prefer electric can openers, because it helps to prepare meals a little easier. Another key benefit of electric can openers is that one can avoid sticking one’s finger into the can to remove the lid after being opened.
With an electric can opener, it is easy to remove the lid from the magnetized portion of the head. For those who have hand or wrist problems. the hands-off process in electric can opener is easier
If you are a person who simultaneously opens and uses cans, manual cans will just suit you. Manual can openers are generally less expensive and take up less storage space even if they require a little more work on your part. Ultimately, you’ll have to decide which option is best for your cooking needs.