Mini kegerators are an affordable way to enjoy a beer on tap in your home bar and outdoor kitchen or during big parties and holiday get-togethers. They’ve really come into their own over the past decade or so and now there are dozens of different makes and models available for the discerning beer connoisseur.
Kegerator is a small refrigerator-like machine or a portable container that is designed to pour beer right from a keg. Now, a keg is a metallic pressurized barrel that is used to store carbonated drinks like beer. One end of a keg has a valve that is used to dispense beer.
A keg is put inside a Mini Kegerator to dispense beer directly into a beer mug. So, it feels like a luxury to have one at home! Besides that, let’s look into more logical reasons why you should buy a Mini Kegerator. Whereas in the past beer producers were often reluctant to market small volume kegs, today many are rushing to respond to the demand created by the popularity of mini kegerators.
EdgeStar KC2000TWIN Dual Tap Kegerator | Best Buy Mini Kegerator
Set up a home or commercial brewing system to serve chilled draught beer using the EdgeStar Ultra coldness Full-Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000TWIN). EdgeStar full-size Mini Kegerator are capable of reaching temperatures within the low 30s, making them the coldest of any Mini Kegerator on the market.
Ideal for seasoned beer enthusiasts trying to find a reliable Mini Kegerator before spending a fortune on a billboard unit, or people that are just starting out. The EdgeStar full-size kegerator is a superb value, combining a designed-to-fit refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer, and airlines.
- Stores up to a full-sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; doesn’t support the use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for straightforward mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) incorporates with external or internal mounting needs
- For a chrome steel version please see model KC2000SSTWIN, for one-tap KC2000, single tap stainless KC2000SSA
Kegco K309SS-1 Mini Keg Dispensers
This amazing and energy effective freestanding K309SS-1 Digital Keg Beer Refrigerator from Kegco highlights an equivalent top quality and attractive styling that you’ve got come to expect from Kegco keg refrigerators, also as digital temperature control that gives you a wider available temperature range and enables you to easily see your temperature settings in Fahrenheit or Celsius and set it up or down at the push of a button.
These keg beer coolers even have convenient additions like removable and easy-to-clean drip trays, easy-rolling casters, and a chrome guard rail that forestalls your glasses from sliding off the highest of the Mini Kegerator. This Keg Cooler features a large interior that will accommodate any full-size keg, including Coors Kegs, Miller Kegs, and rubber kegs. It also can fit up to 2 5 Gallon D System Kegs or up to 3 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Homebrew Kegs, supplying you with the choice to store quite one sort of beer at a time.
When you are not using this versatile unit as a beer refrigerator, it is often converted into a daily refrigerator using the 2 included wire shelves, allowing you to store 2-liter soda jugs, gallon jugs, or maybe bottles of wine!
- Digital Temperature Control:
Simply press the up or down button to regulate the temperature by one degree. The display is often set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures
Kegco K309SS-2 Mini Kegerator possesses one among the coldest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the sale now as of fan-forced cooling, which gives uniform cooling throughout the unit.
- Widest temperature range
This beer dispenser brags the largest temperature range on the market, which may be preset as low as 32 degrees for an ice-cold beer or as high as 75 to be utilized as a fermentation chamber as home-brewing your personal beer.
- Large Interior
This Mini Kegerator features a spacious interior that’s large enough to simply hold any full-size keg. It also can delay to 2 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to 3 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball
Homecraft BK49BS Black Stainless Steel Mini Kegerator
Serve the thirstiest of crowds! Featuring a full-size Black Stainless Steel 4. 9-Cubic foot capacity and a spring-loaded tap that makes dispensing easy. The included American Sankey “D” Keg coupler single-tap system and single meter regulator makes the beer flow with ease. Perfect for adding a unique element to backyard barbecues, Recreational rooms or the man Cave!
- Large capacity: spacious 4. 9 Cu. Ft. Capacity holds 1/6, 1/4 (short and slim) and 1/2 barrels of beer, accommodating for large parties, recreational rooms, bars, barbecues, Mancaves, and is garage ready!
- Stylish design: The Black Stainless Steel door gives it an elegant look and is featured with a hardtop pouring station, black tap Tower, removable drip tray, and chrome guardrail. Comes with two adjustable wire shelves for your favorite canned or bottled beverages
- Recessed door handle: the recessed door handle provides a flushed finish with the door and the insulated rubber gasket inside keeps the cold in and the heat out
- Easy mobility: four casters at the bottom allow for the fridge to be easily transported from room to room and front casters can be locked to ensure the unit does not roll on hard floors
- Powerful cooling system: The adjustable thermostat has seven settings so you can keep it chilled to as low as 32 degrees, keeping a consistent temperature to keep your beer or other drinks ice cold
- Spring-loaded tap: the 12-inch, black spring-loaded single tap Tower allows for an easy pull and releases dispense, pouring a consistent draft beer every time
- Keg coupler: includes one American Sankey “D” Single tap system that stands up to heavy use and is specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than other standard styled keg couplers
Kegco HBK209S-3 Keg Dispenser
This keg beer cooler is equipped with all the components you need to dispense three ball lock home brew kegs at the same time. The three complete ball lock home brew keg tap sets each includes both gas in and beer out couplers for straightforward tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The dual gauge CO2 regulator measures your output pressure and also allows you to know when your tank is getting low on gas. The 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank* features a glossy electric red epoxy finish that helps protect against corrosion and wear.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: All of the necessary equipment from ball lock keg couplers down to washers and fittings has been included with this homebrew Mini Kegerator – all you’ll need to do is provide the kegs of beer! Additionally, we’ve upgraded some of the items in this kit to their premium quality versions at no additional cost to you, like the corrosion-resistant CO2 tank, premium dual gauge regulator, and stainless steel draft beer tower. This adds a value of $35 to your unit!
- LARGE INTERIOR: Store and dispense up to 3 ball lock Pepsi kegs at a time during this keg cooler’s spacious interior. When you aren’t using it to dispense delicious home-brew, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator to provide additional refrigerated storage space for parties and special events. Each unit includes two adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: The black cabinet of this Mini Kegerator is fitted with a stainless steel door that is not only stylish but highly durable. Continued maintenance is easy thanks to a removable dishwasher safe plastic drip tray on top that collects drips and spills for fast clean-up. A chrome guard rail helps prevent glasses from being knocked off. Four locking casters allow you to move the unit from place to place for game day, poker night, holidays, and everyday use.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: A 25% more energy efficient design delivers powerful cooling while minimizing your impact on the environment – and your wallet! To help ensure that your beer is being dispensed at its ideal temperature, thermostatic temperature control keeps the internal temperature in the range of 35 degrees Fahrenheit to 42 degrees Fahrenheit. To adjust the temperature, you can easily access the mechanical temperature control at the back of the unit.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: This CSA listed unit measures 33.25″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D and has been specially designed to provide reliable durability and long-lasting performance. A stainless steel plate at the bottom of the cooler ensures that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the interior lining does not get damaged, allowing this keg cooler to keep your kegs cool for a long time to come. All of the dispensing accessories are UL recognized components.
Danby DKC054A1BSL2DB Dual Tap Keg Cooler
Whether you’re an ale drinker or a fanatical entertainer you’ll be the simplest party host with this ultimate indoor freestanding Mini Kegerator by Danby Appliances. This dual tap keg cooler is an exceptional addition to any bar, rumpus room or man cave and provides the convenience of two different cold beers on tap directly. It uses R600A refrigerant and has an automatic-defrosting system which makes for an excellent product with hassle-free maintenance.
This keg cooler includes one gauge regulator, CO2 tank and everyone required hardware. It has a particular mechanical-thermostat to stay your beer cold and a spotless-steel finish resembling stainless-steel but much easier to wash. Did we mention it has a scratch-resistant worktop? Furthermore, this unit includes an American Sankey coupler, a chrome guard rail and drip tray, and optional swivel casters for straightforward portability. The door hinge is reversible which allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening.
- 5.4 cu. ft. (153 liters) capacity
- Spotless steel finish – looks just like real chrome steel but without the smudging
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free maintenance
- Keg cooler includes one gauge regulator, CO2 tank and everyone required hardware
- Optional swivel casters for easy portability
KUPPET Mini Kegerator & Draft Beer Dispenser
KUPPET Full Size Beer Mini Kegerator has a novel and unique shape, which is very attractive in large restaurants, bars, beer plazas and other places. The Keg Beer Cooler also has super high quality and reliable temperature control, allowing you to easily adjust the temperature up or down, the wine temperature is stable, energy-saving, and cooling capacity. Can maintain the good taste of beer.
- Stylish design:
The appearance is novel and unique, and the single tap Mini Kegerator is independent of the brewing bar and the restaurant. It features a stylish black cabinet, an easy-to-clean detachable built-in drip tray, and a chrome-plated guardrail. There are also easy-to-scroll casters that allow you to easily move the Mini Kegerator from one place to another, and the casters will not roll when in place.
- High performance
A stainless steel internal floor mat helps to prevent damage to the liner and also allows the tub to slide smoothly in and out during loading and unloading. All components are of high quality, ensuring long-term performance.
- Enough capacity:
This keg beer cooler has a spacious interior that can easily accommodate enough beer, especially for large restaurants, bars, beer plazas, restaurants, and more. When you don’t use it as a kegerator, the unit can be easily converted to all-refrigerators for extra refrigeration for food and other beverages.
Summerset 25-Inch 6.6 Cu. Ft. Outdoor Rated Dual Tap Beer Dispenser/Kegerator
The Summerset SSRFR-DK2 Outdoor Dual Tap Mini Kegerator, 6.6 Cubic Feet provides a premium outdoor refrigeration option for your custom outdoor kitchen. The Dual Tap Mini Kegerator is manufactured from high-grade 304 stainless steel to ensure durability and longevity while the 6.6 cubic foot capacity allows plenty of beer storage for your future parties and gatherings.
The included digital thermostat makes it easy to set the internal temperature so your beer maintains a perfect temperature. This unit comes with a factory-installed security lock to keep your contents secured when not in use while the sleek door, professional handle, sealed back and UL Outdoor Rating make this unit a huge asset to anyone who loves outdoor cooking and entertainment.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction for long-term use and durability
- Dual Tap beer dispenser with 6.6 Cubic Ft. capacity; Includes glass shelves, crisping drawers and door shelves for top-notch cold storage
- Features: Digital thermostat, door alarm, security lock, and front venting to allow for a flush installation
- Leveling legs included for placement on any patio surface
EdgeStar mini kegerator KC1500SS 15″ | Stainless Steel Kegerator
Take superiority of the EdgeStar 15″ Built-In chrome steel Mini Kegerator (KC1500SS) to like ice-cold beer within the most compressed of spaces. This reliable beer dispenser is made of durable chrome steel to face up to everyday use and may maintain temperatures as low as 32 °F to make sure your brew stays cool from keg to glass.
Due to its thoughtful design, quality components and front ventilation, the KC1500SS is a perfect addition to your kitchen, home bar or man cave. Warm, frothy beer is never enjoyable, which is why this Mini Kegerator features a forced air-cooled beer tower to ensure your brew stays cool from keg to glass. All of your settings, including temperature and interior lighting, are easily adjusted using the electronic control panel.
Because of the front-venting design, this Mini Kegerator can be easily installed under-counter or built it into cabinetry for a seamlessly integrated look. Soft interior lighting illuminates your keg and components while consuming less energy and emitting no heat, so the temperature of your keg will remain uncompromised.
- Front ventilation; Forced air refrigeration; Digital thermostat; Interior LED lighting
- Forced air-cooled beer tower; Safety lock; Reversible door; Professional door handle
- Stainless steel guardrail & drip tray; Four (4) casters included; Black cabinet & chrome steel door; Reinforced chrome steel floor.
Buyer’ Guide for Best Mini Kegerator
- What is a Mini Kegerator?
Mini Kegerator is a small refrigerator-like machine or a portable container that is designed to pour beer right from a keg. Now, a keg is a metallic pressurized barrel that is used to store carbonated drinks like beer. One end of a keg has a valve that is used to dispense beer. A keg is put inside a kegerator to dispense beer directly into a beer mug. So, it feels like a luxury to have one at home! Besides that, let’s look into more logical reasons why you should buy a kegerator.
- Why buy a Mini Kegerator?
No matter how many bottles of beer you stock up in your fridge, nothing can beat the idea of draft beer being within your reach even when you’re home. This is why it is a great idea to invest in a mini kegerator.
However, if you still need some solid reasons to invest in a Mini Kegerator other than just the craving of draft beer at home, we are here for you. Luckily, we have got a whole list of reasons for you. So, here is why buying a kegerator is beneficial for you:
If you’re someone who likes to drink beer quite often and likes their best mini fridge for kegerator stocked up with bottles and cans of beer, you’ll save up quite a lot using a Mini Kegerator. The science behind this is that buying a Mini Kegerator and a whole keg of beer seems to save a lot of your money that is otherwise spent on bottles and cans of beers.
So, after you consume a few kegs, if you calculate, you would have saved up enough money on beer that covers up the cost of your Mini Kegerator. So, you wouldn’t regret investing in one! Plus the enjoyment of draft beer at home is priceless!
- Keeps beer intact
Unlike opened beer bottles or cans, a keg keeps your beer fresh and enjoyable even after a long time. So, you need not rush and finish your beer fast thinking that it will lose its freshness and carbonation. In a Mini Kegerator, your beer will stay intact for an estimated time of three to four months. It’s like a dream come true for beer lovers!
- Saves space
You know where on one hand, it is quite satisfying to keep your fridge stocked with your favourite beer, and on the other hand, it is quite irking to find no space for other things. Your fridge stays occupied almost all the time and that just does not work well.