The immersion blender is a handy and easy way to blend big quantities of liquid at once. Unlike the same old blender that incorporates its own container, the immersion blender is basically a short pole with blades connected to it. This gives the immersion blender the advantage of not having a limit on the capacity it can blend. Rather than pouring the liquid into the blender’s container, you take the immersion blender and insert it where the liquid is currently being held, like a pot for instance.
Basically, this allows you to blend large amounts of liquid mixtures at once, instead of splitting it into several batches. As you would be blending large quantities of liquid mixtures, an immersion blender must be powerful enough to process various ingredients properly.
Immersion blenders are also popular when creating healthy vegetable and fruit smoothies. However, they may not offer the level of power needed to process mixtures of a thicker consistency, as those are relegated to the more expensive high-end models.
Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick Hand Blender
This Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender is designed to take care of a lot of fundamental responsibilities. Elegant brushed chrome or a number of bold shades homes an effective motor, and the handy “stick” design lets you combine in a pot, bowl, or pitcher. With two speeds, you could cope with all your food prep duties on excessive or low. Operation is simple and cleanup is quick. What could be better?
This smooth Smart Stick 2 Speed Hand Blender is available in 5 fab colourations to complement any kitchen, from funky to sophisticated. With a 200-watt motor, two speeds, and deep reach, you may make brief work of puréeing soup in a pot or frothing a tumbler warm chocolate. Make healthy breakfast smoothies fast, mixing soft culmination with yoghurt in seconds.
- One-Touch On/Off Button: Allows you to set off the hand blender at the contact of a button. Simply press and preserve down the Low or High button to combination or pulse. Once the button is released, blending will stop.
- Comfort Handle: The cope with permits you to manipulate the hand blender with ease.
- Motor Body Housing: A effective 200-watt motor operates with a clean one-contact control.
- Detachable Shaft: By pressing the release button on the lower back of the unit, the shaft will detach for smooth cleaning.
- Blending Attachment with Stainless Steel Blade and Blade Guard: This attachment effortlessly snaps into the motor body housing. The stainless blade is partially blanketed with the aid of a stainless housing that keeps splashing to a minimum.
- Mixing Beaker: 2-Cup blending beaker is microwave-secure and dishwasher-secure. Use this field to mixture drinks, shakes, salad dressings and more. Designed for smooth gripping and drip-free pouring.
Hamilton Beach 59770 Hand Blender
White Hamilton Beach turbo-twister 2 speed Hand blender blend your batters and cake mixes with ease using this Hamilton Beach 2 Speed Hand blender which is lightweight and clean to apply. Made in USA 2 speed extra blending wands to be had colour: White 2 velocity non-slip control comfortable grip extra-long 5 ft cord 463244.
With the 200-watt Hamilton Beach handheld blender, there’s no want to get out a heavy mixer and bowl. Drinks may be blended properly within the glass, soups pureed in the pot, and cream whipped in a portable bowl.
Great for quickly mixing small amounts and ideal for vacation-domestic use, the blender comes with attachments: an 8-1/2-inch sharp-bladed blending wand with a protective plastic sleeve, and a 7-1/4-inch chrome steel whisk. Both attachments twist securely onto the power handle and easily dispose of for hand washing.
- 2-velocity 200-watt hand blender with 2 attachments
- Blending wand purees soups, whips milkshakes
- Stainless-steel whisk best for the batter and whipped cream
- 5-foot extra-length cord
- Easy to apply and clean
KitchenAid KHB2561OB 5-Speed Hand Blender
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Blender is one countertop appliance with endless options and versatility. The 8-inch blending arm reaches flawlessly into deeper pots. With no equipment required, The Industry’s First Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies can be easily changed; Simply twist off and on to switch from one bell blade assembly to another.
The S-blade is ideal for mixing, the multi-motive blade crushes ice and the frother/beater blade froths milk. For even more versatility, it also included a whisk and chopper attachment. Model KHB2571 also consists of a 13-inch mixing arm.
The 5-Speed Hand Blender is one countertop equipment with limitless alternatives and versatility. The 8-Inch mixing arm reaches flawlessly into deeper pots. With no tools required, the Industry’s First Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies can be easily modified; Simply twist off and on to switch from one bell blade assembly to another.
The S-blade is good for mixing, the multi-cause blade crushes ice and the frother/beater blade froths milk. Also included, a whisk and chopper attachment for even extra versatility.
- For easy operation when blending in deeper pots, removable 8″ Blending Arm locks into the motor frame.
- For any culinary task, the Industry’s First Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies offer limitless versatility. Three interchangeable bell blade assemblies let you easily weigh down the ice, puree soup, froth milk and a lot more.
- To quickly whip egg whites to fluffy peaks and cream or emulsify vinaigrettes and mayonnaise, the Whisks Attachment can be used. Top-rack dishwasher is safe.
- 2 1/2-Cup BPA-Free Chopper Attachment with lid locks is right for slicing herbs, nuts, cheese, cooked meat and more right within the handy chopper bowl.
- 1-Liter BPA-Free Blending Pitcher is the perfect container to apply when blending double batches of smoothies or toddler food. The pitcher features a convenient cope with and no-splash lid. Top-rack dishwasher is safe.
Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2 Speed Hand Blender
To handle loads of basic obligations, such as blending, mixing, chopping, grinding, whipping, pureeing to provide you time for more creative culinary undertakings, This Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender is designed. The 2-velocity control – plus chopper/grinder and chef’s whisk attachments – let this hand blender carry out the duties of three food prep appliances. One-contact operation and the potential to mixture proper in a pot, pitcher or bowl make it an all-time favourite of home cooks.
The covered chopper/grinder and chef’s whisk attachments are capable of handling nearly any candy or savoury venture to your kitchen. The fashionable brushed chrome steel blender has a one-touch operation making it smooth with the intention to use one-handed, mixing proper right into a pan, pitcher, or bowl.
- Low/High Two Speed Power Button: Allows you to spark off the hand blender on the contact of a button. Simply press and preserve down the Low or High button to blend or pulse. Once the button is released, blending will stop.
- Comfort Handle: The handle permits you to manipulate the hand blender with ease.
- Blending Attachment: This attachment without difficulty snaps into the motor frame housing. The fixed stainless blade is partially protected by using a stainless housing that keeps splashing to a minimum. Press the discharge button on the back of the unit to detach for easy cleaning.
- Whisk Attachment: The sizeable Chef’s Whisk attachment snaps into the motor frame housing. This attachment is excellent for whipping up your favourite lotions and toppings for waffles and desserts.
- Chopper/Grinder Attachment: Chop, mince and grind tough cheese, onions, nuts, chocolate, carrots and extra with the Cuisinart chopper/grinder attachment. The chopper/grinder attaches to the blender motor body in the vicinity of the blender shaft or whisk attachment.
- Mixing Cup: 2-cup mixing cup is dishwasher and microwave safe. Use this box to combo drinks, shakes, salad dressings and greater. Designed for clean gripping and drip-free pouring.
Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
The Breville Control Grip immersion blender has a redesigned blade gadget to cope with those problems: a bell-formed base and internal ribbing smash suction for greater control and efficient blending.
It also gives you particular manipulate over texture, with 15 variable Speeds, while the eight-inch immersion intensity for massive portions or tall pots means that you could blend directly in the pot for much less mess and extra convenience. No extra shifting soups from the pot to the meals processor and back. The powerful 280-watt motor generates circulation, ensuring all the ingredients are blended evenly.
The Breville Control Grip’s blade gadget has inner ribs that create turbulence. This unique gadget makes sure the food falls onto the blades, reducing suction to the bottom of the pot.
These functions make the Breville Control Grip splendid for multitasking, whether it’s blending, emulsifying, whipping, or pureeing. Use it to make velvety soups, thick mayonnaise, fluffy whipped cream, chunky pesto, dips, and salsa, smoothies, infant meals and greater.
- Bell formed base, revolutionary form plus inner ribbing reduces the suction for greater manage and green blending
- Ergonomic pistol-like control grip with trigger operation
- For big quantities or tall pots, it has 8″ immersion intensity
- Adjustable speed
- Non-scratch base to prevent scratching pots
- Included Components: 1 Year Warranty
KOIOS oxasmart Immersion Hand Blender
The hand blender which we are speaking about now comes with a wide sort of accessories. You will get a chopping bowl with a potential of 500 ML. There is a blending beaker with a capacity of 600 ML. The blades encompass stainless steel. You get a whisk attachment as well. It does not remember for which characteristic you need to apply the immersion hand blender; the accessories make certain that it is rather versatile. There is a strength twine of 110 cm. When you look at the pace options, there are six different alternatives available. There is a turbo mode if you want to get work finished early. The compact layout means that you can flow it around without any issues. With the motor of 400 W, you may don’t have any lawsuits from it. Thus, while you’re seeking out a versatile and blender, you may don’t forget this option.
- 12-SPEED + TURBO / 800-Wattage All-Copper Motor – Variable velocity manipulate with a pulse and continuous
- 360° INSTALLATION & DISASSEMBLY / FIXED ROTARY CORE DESIGN- 360° seamless connection attaches with the clicking of a button and is more stable than a traditional rotary connection, keeping the whole thing collectively at any pace and any angle.
- FIXED ROTARY CORE DESIGN- Will now not fall off due to high-speed rotation
- ANTI-SPLASH – The stainless blade is partially blanketed by way of a bell shape stainless housing that keeps splashing to a minimum to preserve you and your kitchen spotless.
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL， TITANIUM-REINFORCED BLADE – Golden cross Blade, anti-adhesion, stronger corrosion resistance. 600ML BEAKER AND 500ML CHOPPER
Buyer’s Guide To Immersion Blender
Types Of Immersion Blender
Once you have decided that you will purchase an immersion blender, it is time to learn that there are different types available for you to choose from. Below are the three general types of immersion blenders that are on the market at the moment.
- Basic Immersion Blenders:
As the name suggests, this is the most common type you will come across. They offer the bare-bones features you will need. They are compact, easy to use, and affordable. This type of immersion blender is commonly used for making purees, beating eggs, mashing potatoes, and blending ingredients together. Any kitchen will benefit greatly from having this in their cupboard.
- Multi-function Immersion Blenders
This type of immersion blender is known for its versatility. It comes with several attachments and accessories to help tackle a variety of recipes. The attachments that come with multi-function immersion blenders include whisks and choppers, to name a couple. This makes them not only ideal for blending, but also chopping nuts, crushing ice, dicing vegetables, and dicing fruits. High-end models can deliver the smoothest purees you can imagine. Fortunately, some of the more affordable models can also deliver similar results, so there’s no need to break your piggy bank just yet.
- Battery-powered Immersion Blenders:
Battery-operated or cordless immersion blenders offer added convenience, as it does away with the power cord. It is a great choice for those who will be cooking outside their homes or love to cook during camping trips. However, as these are battery operated, it does not deliver the same power as corded immersion blenders. There is also the issue of replacing the battery once it is drained. Still, being able to use the immersion blender freely throughout the kitchen has its perks.
- What to Look for in an Immersion Blender
Now, you are almost ready to go to your local store and buy an immersion blender of your own. Once you are there, there are several factors that you need to consider in order to make sure that you buy the best possible immersion blender available. Below are the important factors you need to look out for.
How you plan to use the immersion blender will determine the appropriate type of motor you need. For the basics like blending and making puree, a 100 – 150-watt motor should suffice. If you need something a little heavier duty that can crush ice, a 500-watt and above should be the range you look for.
- Multiple Speed Options
The cheapest models will likely only have basic high and low settings. That is all fine, but if you need more control with the blender’s speed, then going for the mid to high-end models is the way to go. These models offer speed settings that come in four or more levels, which is perfect if you need to get the right consistency with the mixture.
Now, some of the more budget-friendly models will usually have one or two attachments in tow. Sometimes they don’t even offer one. However, advanced models will come with a variety of attachments that will greatly help in food preparation. Expensive models will usually come with blades, whisks, froth, and chopper blender attachment. If you want something you can use in most food preparation instances, I suggest you go for these models.
- Convenience and Ease of Use
Obviously, the primary reason you will use an immersion blender is the convenience it offers. Check out the unit and see if it is comfortable to handle. Is it lightweight enough that it won’t cause your wrist to strain after a period of use? Can you operate the unit with one hand without any trouble? To answer this question, you might want to do a little research first online. Check customer feedbacks or watch video reviews on YouTube.
- Material Used
What is the immersion blender made of? Does it incorporate plastic or stainless steel in its construction? Check the blade shafts to determine what material it is made of. Stainless steel has always been a safe choice, in my opinion.
- How Easy is it to Clean?
I always go for immersion blenders with attachments that are dishwasher safe. It makes cleaning the blades far easier.
- Heat Accumulation
One of the biggest issues that immersion blenders contend with is overheating. I have used cheaper models before that get far too hot to operate properly after a couple of minutes of use. The attachments also tend to accumulate intense heat that can cause burns. Be mindful of this when using your immersion blender to prevent injuries. Also, there are models that can quickly disperse heat, so look for those types of units.