In the small appliance world, Hamilton Beach is a popular name. Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Maker, at reasonable prices, delivers reliable products. When it comes to cost, the brand’s 4 Quart Ice Cream Maker is no exception, but how well does it work? We wanted to see if a single quart of vanilla ice cream can be produced by this high-capacity ice cream maker. Simple, right? That’s what we thought, too.
Hamilton Beach claims this machine makes “up to” four quarts, so we selected a vanilla ice cream recipe that yielded 1.25 quarts. After combining and chilling the ingredients, we put the resulting pint’s worth of liquid into the chilled metal canister. Though the internal churning spatula goes all the way to the bottom, the blades do not. The lowest blades just barely touched the surface of the ice cream mixture. Although we also tried to make ice cream using Kitchenaid Ice cream maker and reviews it.
Two Models of Hamilton beach ice cream maker
Hamilton Beach 68330N Automatic Ice Cream Maker
This is Hamilton Beach Ice-Cream Maker can produce up to four quarts in half of the hour even if it has a small size but it. This is an ice cream machine that can work automatically using electricity and is modern.
So, just let the machine do it and no need to stir it manually. This is really good for homemade ice cream but it has a delicious taste as you buy in a mall. When you buy it, then you also get 20 recipes to make some best ice cream. Moreover, it is also equipped with an easy lock lid and easy hand washes. The size is also not too big, so you can bring this machine anywhere you want.
You can enjoy creating homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet and gelato in your own kitchen with Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers. Sit back and relax by just adding your favorite ingredients—in no time you’ll be scooping delicious ice-cold desserts. Even if you’re a beginner Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Machines easy to use because of smart design touches.
- Delicious versatility – versatile items can be made with one ice cream machine
- Fully automatic -It does all the work, then stops when ready.No stirring needed
- 20 recipes included – by mixing candy, cookies, or fresh fruit, try the recipes inside or create your own unique taste
- Easy-lock lid – easily fits on top and locks in place with a quick turn
- 4-quart capacity – the perfect size for families and special occasions
- Perfect for whoever searching for a soft-serve ice cream maker or a keto ice cream maker
Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Maker, 1.5-Quart
You can enjoy creating homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, and gelato with Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers, in your own kitchen. Sit back and be free after adding your favorite ingredients, -you’ll be making delicious ice-cold desserts in very less time. Even if you’re a beginner, Hamilton Beach Ice Cream Makers is easy to use because of smart design touches. Your family can make all kinds of delectable treats right from the start as simple-to-follow recipes are included with these popular ice cream makers.
- Customize with your favorite mix-ins
- In 20-minute, homemade ice cream can be ready
- To make quick-frozen treats anytime, pre-freeze the bowl is present
- Makes ice cream, gelato, custard, frozen yogurt, sherbet
- No rock salt required
- Recipes included
- Freezer bowl fits easily in the freezer
- Easy on/off switch
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use Hamilton Beach ice cream maker?
Hamilton beach ice cream maker recipes chocolate
Check out the INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS For Hamilton chocolate ice cream recipe.
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: 1.5 Qt. Ice Cream Maker
- Heavy whipping cream2 cups (500 ml)
- Whole milk 1 cup (250 ml)
- Sugar1/2 cup (125 ml)
- Cocoa powder 1/4 cup (60 ml)
- Vanilla extract1 teaspoon (5 ml)
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cocoa.
- Warm cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in sugar and cocoa mixture and vanilla when cream and milk mixture is warm.
- Until sugar is dissolved and the mixture is well-combined, continue Whisking.
- In the refrigerator, chill overnight.
- Start ice cream maker and pour the mixture through hole in the lid, when ready to make ice cream.
- For 20-40 minutes or until desired, churn consistency.