Frozen fruit and other flavorings are transformed into a tasty, healthy soft-serve treat by Yonanas Ice Cream Maker. To produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, the unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives.
With the texture of soft-serve ice cream or yogurt, along with frozen banana, the chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe, and the integrated spinning blade mashes and incorporates the fruit into a silky-smooth confection. Dishwasher safe chute, plunger, and blade, etc..
This is only designed for the US market. Instructions and a list of recipes is included in the Yonanas model 902. Plugs into AC. 14″H x 7.5″W x 6″ D. For use in the United States and Canada only it is designed. Warranty does not apply elsewhere. In water or any other liquid, never immerse base.
Let’s discuss this in more detail. Than any other device we have researched, the Yonanas machine is different. The first difference is visible. Instead of a traditional built-in ice cream maker, Gelato machine or soft-serve Yonanas Ice Cream Maker, the ice cream machine looks like a fruit juicer upon first glance.
How you make the ice cream is the second difference that is the biggest. As you don’t use any of the main ingredients found in ice cream to make your frozen treats, namely milk, cream, sugar, and eggs, the Yonanas Ice Cream Maker machine is deceptively named. Frozen fruit is the only ingredient you do use is in fact.
As it is so perfect for so many people who have to forgo a tasty, frozen treat because of health reasons, we are really excited about this soft-serve Yonanas Ice Cream Maker because. You are still able to enjoy a delicious dessert if you are lactose or gluten intolerant, have celiac disease, are on a low-sodium diet or have high blood pressure. Yonanas is your answer even if you don’t have health restrictions, but are just struggling to get in your daily serving of fruit.
We need to spout some truth right now. Yonanas may not be for you if you are an avid ice cream eater – you know, the thick, creamy, decadent stuff. It may be the correct option if you’re looking for a healthy alternative to Yonanas Ice Cream Maker. Yonanas recommends that you start with an extra ripe banana as they are sweeter because you do not add any additional sugar to the mix. Only frozen fruits should be used.
Its size is the third difference between the Yonanas healthy dessert maker and other Yonanas Ice Cream Maker review. Weighing in at only 8 pounds, and measuring 7.5 inches wide and 6 inches deep, it is tiny in comparison. As it would be easy to transport over to a friend’s house or to a party, we totally dig the size.
The company does offer a variety of other recipes for those who are not yellow fruit fans while Yonanas does tout the banana as being a superfood and the perfect base to begin a mixture with. You will receive a recipe book when you purchase the Yonanas Ice Cream Maker, but you can also find a wide and delicious variety of healthy recipes on the Yonanas website.
Feature of Yonanas Ice Cream Maker:
- Fruit soft serve machine: For an “ice-cream” like the smooth taste, y combination of chocolate or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango can be added into the chute for easily creating yummy vegan tasting treats.
- Healthy goodness: To create a healthy vegan dessert without additional fat, sugar or preservatives compared to other “ice cream” or “yogurt” like treats, you can instantly churn 100 percent frozen fruits with Yonanas.
- Easy and fun to use: By simply inserting frozen banana (or any fruit of your choice) into the chute and pushing down using the plunger, transform 100 percent frozen fruit into dessert in just seconds. To make, it’s that easy and fun!
- Easy to clean: As the chute, plunger, and blade are top-rack dishwasher safe, Create delicious desserts without the hassle of cleanup.
- 120 Volt. For use in the United States and Canada only it is designed, does not apply elsewhere.